Thursday, May 3, 2007

Psychology of Quitting (Smoking)

I just Googled Psychology of Quitting, without the quotes, and discovered there are more than 750,000 potential "matches".

The internet is filled with information and solutions to help you quit smoking. I'm going to try to "unclutter" this information into something that can be used by the average person trying to quit. There is no way anyone can possibly digest all this material. There must be some common ground.

After smoking cigarettes for 30 years, I QUIT - Cold Turkey. I experienced two distinguishable nicotine withdrawal processes: Physical and Psychological. Most programs deal with the PHYSICAL withdrawal symptoms. FEW ever take you through the psychological aspects.

Visit my daily log at http://nicotine-quench.blogspot.com.

No comments: